Sunday, May 20, 2007

CREAKING BONES

CREAKING BONES aka " Tonsils " was called in as the second reserve last night at Thurles, in an A1/A2 race. He was once again drawn in Trap 5, where no-one gave him any chance against a 28.83 in trap 2, belonging to Jim Hennessey, and trained by Micheal O' Donavan.
At one time on the tote he was 19/1 and I thought it silly not to give him some support, so I had 10 on him, and the odds shortened to 8/1 at the off.

He broke slowly, but was looking for his pitch on the rails, and a gap opened up, and he railed in third place at the first bend with no interference. Still in third place coming off the second bend, he quicky paced up and went to the tight inside to squeeze past the leading dog at the third bend and went on to win by 1 length.

I was absolutly calling him home off the fourth bend, Come on Tonsils Oi Oi, and I was that loud, I silenced the crowd!!!!
I didnt give a damn, as I was ecstatic. This dog gives me wonderful pleasure to watch, as he gives everything he has in each race. This now makes him 7 wins from 14 races. Dont anyone tell me he aint worth £3k of anyones money!!!!!!!http://www.igb.ie/Greyhounds.aspx?id=9801C93E-23BD-45D0-92EF-C9A9B7180074

No comments: