Saturday, April 05, 2008

NAMETAB APOLLO


I collect " Gilly " from his breeder, Johhny Moyles ( pictured )today, and I am very pleased indeed with him. John has always ranted on about how good he thinks this litter will be, and particularly " Gilly ", as being the best he has ever reared. He was the boss of the litter from the outset, and I had the pick of 2 blue dogs at 6 months of age. I chose " Gilly " because he seemed fearless, even at that age.

He has only been on the lead twice, and that time was very short. He travelled in the van with no problems, and will now be kennelled with a bitch, for the first time in his life.

I am very pleased with him, and this will be my third dog that I have had from John. He weighs around 75 pounds, and has a big woolly coat on him. Trevor Connors, will start to school him, and in time, he will go to Liam McCormacks kennels. All being well, I would expect him to have his first race around September. I have already refused an offer for him, so heres hoping he goes on to great things.

No comments: