Monday, January 01, 2007

Advance information


I have entered NAMETAB KIWI in the sales at Thurles on 3rd February. The only reason he is for sale is that he is young, and I cant get a regular run for him. He has never been injured, and is a very keen dog on the track, smashing into the hare box at the pick-up. I know he would be close to 29.00, on a clear run and on normal going, with a rails to middle seeding.. I would expect him to make top grade at any track in the UK

I am hoping he will run at Thurles this coming week-end, and that will be his last run until the sale. If anyone is interested in making an offer before the sale, please contact me with a sensible offer.

His form can be seen by clicking on this link http://www.igb.ie/Greyhounds.aspx?id=3FFE7D8E-4D23-4327-9430-E1BFD2F161D8

No comments: